|Location:||Pine Hills Golf Club|
Pine Hills Golf Club Full-time Mechanic
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some knowledge or experience in maintaining golf course equipment.
- Working knowledge of fluid hydraulics, automotive electronics, gas and arc welding,
fabrication of specialty tools, gas and diesel engines.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems.
- Knowledge of reel/bed knife grinding and maintenance.
- Must be organized in both shop and office.
- Available to work early hours.
- Knowledge of the game of golf.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff and other departments.
|Compensation:||up to $33,280/ yr, 401K after 1 year with 3% employer match, 100% health insurance paid for individual and 50% paid for spouse/family, paid vacation, short term disability insurance, uniforms|
|Show Compensation:||Show Compensation|
|How to Apply:||Apply in person at 433 West 130th Street Hinckley, Oh 44233|
Via email at email@example.com
By phone at (330) 328-3142 or (330) 225-2456
|Education Level:||High School|
|Company Name:||Pine Hills Golf Club|
|Company Address:||433 West 130th Street|
|Contact Name:||Jim Robinson|
|Contact Phone Number:||3303283142|
Mechanic - Pine HIlls Golf Club